Dallas Indian Immigration Attorneys
Navigating through the labyrinth of U.S. immigration laws and regulations can be a herculean task for laymen.
Most U.S. immigration rules and application forms are complicated.
It's best to consult and use the services of an Indian immigration attorney to handle your applications for a H1B work visa, political asylum or family immigration.
The immigration stakes are too high to risk any mistakes either in understanding the rules or filling up the forms.
Even minor mistakes in your H1b visa application may result in denials or lenghty processing delays.
Whether you're applying for H1B work visa, H4 dependent visa for your spouse, or extending visitors visa for your parents, citizenship through naturalization, political asylum or family green card, let an Indian immigration lawyer handle your application.
Besides English, a lot of Indian Immigration Attorneys usually speak languages like Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi and Telugu which makes the visa consultation easy.
* Deportation defense to non-citizens
* Immigration consequences of crimes
* Immigration bonds & release from ICE custody
* Defensive aAsylum
* Appeals of deportation cases & motions to reopen
* Waivers for criminal history
* Complex family immigration and naturalization
2730 North Stemmons Freeway, Ste 1103, West Tower
Dallas, TX 75207
* Employment based EB-1, EB-2, EB-2
* National interest waiver, EB-3 immigrant visas
* PERM, TN, H-1B specially occupation visas
* I-601 waivers of inadmissibility
5080 Spectrum Dr, Suite 1000E
Addison, TX 75001